B

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Scout goes to the park

Our dog Scout is the most enthusiastic creature I've ever known. Everything in Scout's life is FUN and if he can't find fun, he makes his own fun...which sometimes gets him into trouble. This morning Tim took Scout and Zoe to the park to run and play. So enjoy what my neighbors hear when Scout goes to the park. The video is not the greatest but the audio is, so turn up the volume (just a little) and share in Scout's joyous celebration of "I get to go to the park, I get to go to the park, I get to go to the park, I get to go to the park, I get to go to the park, I get to go to the park, I get to go to the park, I get to go to the park, I get to go to the park, I get to go to the park, I get to go to the park, I get to go to the park!!!!"

4 comments:

Blake Roberts said...

That is great, what an awesome dog!

Erin said...

I laughed so hard when I watched this. Yoko was going crazy and barking at the stairs.

Sandy said...

That is too, too funny. I decided that I am going to try and approach life just like Scout. Thank you Julie for sharing a wonderful lesson for us all.

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

Hilarious! Holly and I are sitting here dying laughing. Oh if life were that wonderful for all of us! Ha Ha