B

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fishing in Yellowstone











Hi Guys,




Last weekend I went fishing in yellowstone with two friends. The fishing was wonderfull! We caught over 100 fish each the first day. We traveled all over the park and saw lots of wildlife. The last day, we were fishing the Yellowstone river and when my friend sat down to eat lunch a black bear decided to join him. I was about 20 yards away when I heard him yelling. Luckily for us, the bear wasn't interested in eating us. He just rambled over to say hi then followed us for the afternoon watching us fish and giving pointers now and then.








Tim

3 comments:

Life with Langleys: Utah Chapter said...

glad he didn't decide to have you for lunch......

Sandy said...

It looks beautiful. Glad you had a wonderful time. Did you save some fish for us?

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

Oh my gosh I would have freaked!! The pics are so pretty! Glad you got to go.