


Its official.....I've complete lost what was left of my mind!!! I thought it would be a great project to refinish this fun vintage 1950's table and chairs that my neighbor was going to give to good will. It has been sitting on my patio for about a year now and I kept thinking "it will be great to work on in the fall, when the weather isn't too hot" I had already taken one of the chairs to be professionally stripped and it was a little pricey (or so I thought) and I said to myself "oh I can do that...how hard can it be?" I finally got around to working on it and this is the result so far........I am bound and determined to strip at least ONE of the chairs myself...before I cave in and take it all to the guy who did the first chair.....I may just rent a sand blaster or powder blaster and see if that does the trick. So if anyone out there has any great advise on stripping at least 10 layers of paint, I'm wide open to suggestions.
1 comment:
You have way more ambition than I do!! Just keep thinking about how wonderful it will be when you are done. SOOOOOOOO excited you guys are coming down in FEB!
Post a Comment