B

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Yay...we get to go!!!


Thanks to all my family (Sandy, Wendy, Holly, Garry, Ellen, and Erin) for helping us get tickets to see Natalie Cole sing with the Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert!!!!! They all applied to get tickets and my mother-in-law was the lucky one who was picked...Thanks Sandy!!!! I'm trying to take more advantage of the local events going on in SLC and this is perfect.....we are so excited !!

My next quest is for tickets to "Savior of the World" at the conference center. My neighbor (who I actually grew up with and is a Cannon relative somehow or another) helped to write this several years ago and this year she is the director and several of her family members are in it so I really want to take the girls to see it....Sandy, do you want to try calling for me? you seem to be the one with the luck!!!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Just tell me where and when.