B

Friday, June 4, 2010

Wow, don't know what happened with with the pic's






















Let's see if I remember how to post a blog...... I've been so lame in staying up to date, so here are a few happenings.






Much to my dismay, Gracie turned 16. I'm actually thrilled for her but the downside of it for me is that it means I'm getting older. Where has the time gone? I still think of my girls as "little girls" but they are not so little anymore.






Winter did NOT want to leave Utah this year....it decided to stay until the last day of May. To say the least, we've had enough !! I only hope Summer decides to do the same thing as Winter and stay well into October or November.






We had a pine tree fall very close to our cabin...another 5 feet and it would have smashed our back porch and mud room. When we finally saw it , it was only half of the tree. It snapped off about half way up the trunk...good thing it wasn't the whole tree or it would have done major damage. We're looking forward to getting up there this summer.






No comments: