Hey Everyone,
My friend emailed me this video and I Thought it was pretty funny, so I decided to blog it. Only thing is, it's in German, so if anyone can even tell what they're saying, It may be even more funny!! Haha, the only thing I was able to understand is, "It's Coming! It's Coming!" haha.
Well, here goes. Let's just say that the ending wasn't what I expected. Lol.
~Gracie
What's A Sister For?
2 weeks ago
2 comments:
Hilarious!! Dave laughed till he almost cried. Thanks for brightening our day!
Glad I can put a little more joy in everyone's day buy posting a video of a guy inventing a speed bump that sends cars careening through the air as soon as they hit the bump. Hahaha. If only it were real, and if only I could have been the one that invented it!
~G
Post a Comment