




Yes, its true,Fall only lasted for a couple of weeks and this is what we woke up to this morning...Pretty as it is, I'm not ready for the snow and the cold. Hannah had a good time working on her snowman. She stayed outside for a couple of hours while the wimps (Gracie and I) stayed inside and took pictures out the window...Scout was having a good time too, but then Scout is ALWAYS having a good time. Hannah banished him to the house after he jumped on the snowman and knocked his head off. Tim took the picture of his truck and the yard as he was leaving to go on rounds early in the morning...the sun was just coming up and the snow was still coming down. click on the pictures to get the full size effect of Scout catching the snowballs.....
think warm thoughts for us!!!
3 comments:
There were many emotions running through my heart when I saw the snow coming down. Joy was not among them, neither was amusement.
Oh well, that's the nature of the beast I suppose.
Casey sent us a pic too. Can't wait for you guys to get here and enjoy some sunshine!!
Yuck! What is this???? I LOVE fall, but it never lasts long enough! What's your schedule like this week? I know we always say this...but I really want to see you!
Post a Comment