B

Thursday, October 2, 2008

For the Arizona family...a little fall from Utah






This is for all of you in Arizona who miss the fall season. Its been beautiful weather here...mid 80's everyday and cool nights. The leaves are just beginning to turn in the valley but this week and next will probably be the peak for the colors in the mountains. We were at the cabin a couple of weeks ago and there were just a few of the aspens starting to turn and now I'm sure they are a blaze of yellow. So for all of you lacking seasons...these pictures are from a few falls ago but it never changes up at the cabin and every fall is beautiful...these are for you. The rainbow pictures we took on the drive up to the cabin a couple of weeks ago..it too was beautiful.
We miss you all.

2 comments:

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

Thanks for sharing, it is beautiful!!! We'll share our sunshine when you come in Dec. :)

Tui Family said...

Julie,
Those pics are so fun! I had the chance to go up Emigration Canyon yesterday with Kassie's preschool class. The leaves were so pretty! I love it...but I'm not sure I'm ready for the weather this weekend! =( Fall never lasts long enough!