




With all the holiday stuff going on I haven't blogged forever...so here is a little catch-up. We had an amazing Christmas in Arizona with family. The girls cried half the way home and Hannah still wanders around saying "I wanna move to Arizona". It was so much fun to have everyone all together for Christmas and Casey and Natalie's wedding..So now its back to school and work and regular life, oh boy!!. Thanks to Mike, Kelly and Emily for allowing us (and our dogs) to stay with them and invade their Christmas. You guys are the greatest!! Wendy and Dave everything turned out great. You are the most amazing parents I know...one down 3 to go!! Gram, thanks for the fun family pizza party and the sleep over..the girls can't waint to come again. To Cathi, Joseph and Meagan, belated birthday wishes to Meagan and Joseph, your cards are in the mail today. Thanks for always making it fun for Gracie and Hannah, they love to hang out with you guys. Cathi, thanks for laughing at the same things I do!! Holly you play sooo beautifully, I wish we could see and hear you perform more. Lucy you are the photogenic beauty of the family. Blake have you worn out the key pads on your phone yet? We miss you all and hope we can all be together soon!!!
4 comments:
The pictures are wonderful! Having you guys here was the best. We couldn't have done it without you. Hugs and kisses to everyone....
I can't remember a better Christmas. I love y'all and count myself blessed to be part of this amazing family. Gram
Julie!
Looks like you enjoyed your vacation. It's good to see you back on here...I've missed you! Call me when you get some time. =)
Julie!
Looks like you enjoyed your vacation. It's good to see you back on here...I've missed you! Call me when you get some time. =)
Post a Comment