B

Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Carols

So, 2 years ago when I was in 7th grade, my teacher played this for the class because it was so funny and it was Christmastime. I had forgotten about it until I heard the actual version on the radio or somewhere. Maybe it was at Temple Square when we went this Wednesday. Anyways, It is a "very touching" christmas carol. I couldn't breathe during the entire video because I was laughing so hard. I hope you guys find it as funny as I do! (It may be slightly painful to listen to, but you need to hear the WHOLE THING. DO NOT STOP LISTENING UNTIL IT IS OVER.)

4 comments:

Gracie said...

The best part of the song starts about 2:25 into the movie.


my mom finally made me turn it off so she could stop laughing

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

Ok that WAS painful but very funny!!!! Getting excited to see you all!!!

Sandy said...

I loved it which made me worry about myself because I loved Napoleon Dynamite too.

Life with Langleys: Utah Chapter said...

haha, the very last part is funny too...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*INHALE*ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I LOVE THIS VIDEO

~G