




Happy 4th of July !!! We've been lazy about blogging lately. I guess we needed an event to kick us in the rear and get blogging again. We have a 4th of July omlette breakfast in our neighborhood that is always a lot of fun. They have a parade and snowcones and it's always been a fun party. I always notice neighbors that have moved away, still come back to celebrate. Everyone contributes with the food and the same men do all the cooking..after all the years of doing it, they've become pros with the omlettes. After the breakfast, our friends up the street invited us over to an "extended" party at their pool...just a couple of other families so its really nice. Tonight we'll walk over the the Holladay City park where there is a '50's and '60's band, the Salt Lake Symphony and then the fireworks...they actually do a very nice show. We hope you all had a great 4th!!!
2 comments:
That top picture of Gracie is GORGEOUS!! Looks like the annual breakfast was fun, I'm sad that I missed it. Happy 4th!
Gracie, I LOVE your hair!!!!! You are one beautiful gal!
Post a Comment