Joys-
- I LOVE the ocean and snorkeling in it--there are just so many different kinds of fish, plants, etc. to see, and it is so fun just to float there and look at them all.
- I love Reading. I think that it's the best thing in the world, to just go pick up a book and get so absorbed in the story when you need to leave somewhere, you have to remind yourself that YOU ARE NOT ACTUALLY THERE IN THE STORY. ;)
- I love gum. Pretty much any kind, as long it is sugar free(for now) but when I get my braces off, the first kind of gum I'm going to have is Bubbilicious Watermelon.
Fears-
- The number one thing in this world that I hate is spiders. There are just creepy. What more can I say?
- Scary Movies/books. I just hate them.
- I also hate any kind of bug there is. Especially bees and cockroaches.
Goals-
- Save up enough money to buy myself a Wii
- Go to Japan at least once in my life
- Own a duck-billed platypus. No, actually to be the first one in my neighborhood to finish Breaking Dawn so I know how the story ends. I probably will take about 2 1/2 hours to finish it. If I can read uninterrupted for that long.
Current Obsessions-
- Fruits Basket. When Erin was living down here with us, she had the DVD's with her and Hannah watched a few episodes of it, and then I got hooked to it. I'm reading the books, too.
- TWILIGHT! It is the best series in the entire world. I have them all pretty much memorized. You tell me a book and chapter and I can give you a summary of that chapter. It's pretty awesome. Also, I love Edward Cullen more than any of you. If you don't believe me, then tell me, my 'obsessed' people. What's his Full name, his birthday and birthplace, and his parent's name. (haha, beat that!)
- Maximum Ride. It's another really good book series. It's about these kids that were born with wings and they can fly. It sounds kinda weird but it's really good.
Random, Surprising Facts-
- I now have 900 emails in my inbox. Let's see how long it takes to hit a thousand! i'm betting on a month and a half.
- I can play a few songs on Expert on Guitar hero, and I'm getting better at the drums on rock band. I can play on medium if I really concentrate.
- I have a 30gb iPod Classic. If I fill it up with all of the movies I've put on iTunes and add my 6 playlists to that, It would be almost full.
Okay, that's it everyone!
Tag, you're it! I tag Holly, Mike, and Hannah! (Haha, *not* Sorry guys!)
No comments:
Post a Comment