
This is a picture of my mother and her sister Marg. I think they were probably about 16 and 17 and were as different as night and day. But despite their differences, they could always count on each other. Marg was a big help with mom after her stroke and I could always count on her for moral support. Whenever I thanked her for helping, she'd say " you don't have to thank me, she's my sister" . Marg passed away on Friday.
4 comments:
Julie!
I'm sorry to hear that! I know how close you were to her. Hope you're doing ok! =)
You are in my thoughts and prayers. I couldn't help but notice such a resemblance. We will get together and do family history and it will help. I promise. I love you- Wendy
Ok...I can't get over how much you look like your mom!!! And Hannah too...it's crazy! I just had to laugh at your last comment...and wanted to let you know I'm not overly anxious for Christmas yet...that was just a random picture I found online! =)
Just to clarify...my mom is the one with the dark hair...I look more like her sister, or so I'm told.
Post a Comment