B

Saturday, November 22, 2008

THE TWILIGHT MOVIE!!!!!



So, went to the premere, of course, and the movie was AWESOME!! I'm sure all of you guys have heard me rant on and on about how Robert Pattinson wasn't going to be a good Edward, but he was GREAT!!! AWESOME!! There is really no way to describe the movie. AND, they have already made it official that the next three books (New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn) are going to be made into movies, also!!! New Moon is (hopefully) going to be released in 2010, Eclipse an 2012, and Breaking Dawn in 2013. I honestly don't think that they can do it without leaving out soo much important information, but let's all just hope for the best!!


1 comment:

Sandy said...

Gracie, can't wait until you get here to discuss more about this book and movie. What makes it so wonderful? I haven't read any of the books so you will have to educate me. Love ya