


Sunday we celebrated Tim's birthday and Erin and Mike and Casey and Natalie were able to be here to have dinner with us (smoked BBQ of course). After dinner Tim let Erin take his beloved motorcycle out for a spin..he was a bit nervous but she did
great (but get a helmet Erin). Gracie then had to take a ride on my scooter (just up and down our street). We had a fun visit with everyone.
great (but get a helmet Erin). Gracie then had to take a ride on my scooter (just up and down our street). We had a fun visit with everyone.It was also the first day of school on Monday. Hannah had her first day the Friday before since she is 7th grade and just starting Jr. High...ugh, I can't stand it!! :( So far all is well and they love it...we'll see how long that lasts until the whinning about homework begins!
And I started back to work with a regular schedule this week. I am no longer "per diem" with the luxury of deciding if I want to work a shift or not...oh well I guess that's life. I am grateful to have a job and work with good people.
Rats!!!! the video wouldn't load...so here are some still shots and I'll get my Blog technician to help me tomorrow (Gracie) ...she's in bed.
2 comments:
Julie!!!
The girls are growing up so much! They are both so pretty! Well we never did get together yet, but there's still time! =) So you're full time now? We'll have to figure somthing out...I'm free anytime so just let me know!
You have the most gorgeous girls!! I can't believe how old they look. I wish I was there to give them a big hug!!
Post a Comment