


I took the girls and some of their friends to the "Breaking Dawn" book launch last night. They had parties going on all over the country celebrating the new Stephenie Meyer book, so we went to Barnes and Noble for a pajama party. The girls had a great time and finally just after midnight the book was in their hands....This morning Gracie said she finished it (although I found her unconcious about 1:45 am, book open and her face down on top of it!!) I've sworn her to secrecy about it. They had a great time!!!
3 comments:
We should have gone at midnight 'cause when we went to buy it today it was sold out!!!! Hoping it will be there on Monday. Did you like it girls?? Hope you don't mind but I loved your slide show so much that I put one on our blog. Miss you all lots!! Aunt Wendy
I loved it!!! Only problem is, i love the series so much i didn't want it to end so i'm kinda sad now.
And no, you SHOULDN'T have gone at midnight. After they got everyone out of the store (it was getting crowded) and they locked the doors so they could stock the books behind the registers, some of the girls right by a window behind the register started screaming. it was scary to see how loud those girls could scream as soon as they saw the book.
I'm so sad the saga is over! =(
Post a Comment