


THE AUGUST BIRTHDAY'S CONTINUE...TIM IS SPENDING HIS BIRTHDAY IN THE MOUNTAINS ON THE BOW HUNT (RUN BAMBI, RUN!!) . I THINK HE NEEDED A BREAK FROM THE STEADY FLOW OF ESTROGEN IN OUR HOUSE....SO TIM, WE ARE ALL WISHING YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A GREAT TIME. WE LOVE YOU AND DON'T KNOW WHAT WE WOULD DO WITHOUT YOU!!! ...SORRY ABOUT THE SAIL BOAT...MAYBE NEXT YEAR ?!
2 comments:
I completely agree - this world would be a dull place without you. You have brought me a lifetime of laughter and love. I am so proud of you. I remember when I took the baby picture. I had no idea you would become the wonderful man that you are. Thank you Julie, Erin, Gracie, and Hannah for filling his life with joy. Love Mom
Happy Birthday Tim!!1 (A little late) I talked to Hannah on your birthday and she told me you were hunting. Hope you had fun. I am so grateful to have you in my life. You do all the things I wish I had the guts to! :)I love you - Wendy
P.S. That picture of you is the cutest - I think that was at Uncle Hugh's and Aunt Inez's???
Post a Comment