B

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY!!!!!!


Today is Tim's sister Wendys' birthday...she is the coolest sister, mom, aunt, daugther, friend and soon to be mother-in-law EVER. She is always so much fun to be with and makes everyone around her feel good. She is so talented at anything she puts her hand to weather its teaching pre-school or helping Dave run his business, or being Primary President. If you need something planned, organized and pulled off with out-a hitch with style and class she's your gal. She and Dave have done an amazing job raising their four kids ..they've worked so hard to help them achieve their goals and dreams...I love her "you can do anything you put your mind to" attitude.

We love you Wendy!!!! You're the BEST !!! Have a Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

Roberts Family Ramblings said...

OK, I am sitting here bawling my head off!!! Thank you, I love you guys!