Last week was a busy one at our our...and I don't think this week will be much different. With the end of school in a couple of weeks, it seems that everything is coming to a close for the summer. Gracie performed in her piano recital and now has some time off until summer lessons start. She played a piece by David Lanz called "Prelude to the dance" and it was fabulous. I can't believe how beautifully she plays. I never realized how much I loved hearing piano music. Growing up with a mother who played all the time I think I took it for granted a lot and I'm so glad to have my girls play in our home now. I 'm going to attempt to put her performance on this blog...hopefully it will work so you can all hear how great she did. Way to go Gracie!!!




Another ending, was Hannah's last soccer game of the season. Her team won 1-0 and they played a team of girls that were HUGE...I mean Tall. Hannah's team is small but fast and Hannah played with her usual ferocity...getting really ticked off when her coach pulled her out to rest...she loves to play. Later that day, Tim took off her cast. She has been working on her Presidential Physical Fitness and hasn't been able to practice her pull ups and she only has a few days to get that down...she's the only girl running the 1 mile...GO HANNAH!! She'll do great.
2 comments:
Go BOTH OF YOU!!! That piano piece sounded flawless gracie :) And good luck with that mile, Han! I don't even know if I could run one!
Gracie, those fingers were flying!!! your mom is right, it was fabulous! I love that Hannah is out there with that cast on giving it her all. You girls are amazing and I LOVE YOU!!!!
Post a Comment