+009.jpg)
+018.jpg)
+024.jpg)
Kay, so Yesterday I had to go down to a piano store where I am going to have my recital at next week so that I could play my piece for my piano teacher. Afterwards, we went and parked in a parking lot next to a hospital right by Murray High school, where David was singing. We were standing on the Football field and they had David in the Back of a Converible driving by and Waving at everyone. Then, he got up on the Stage and started singing, and we found some empty spaces in the Bleachers and moved up there so that we could get better pictures (Even though in half of them, there are baloons in his face). It was soooooo amazing to hear him sing live! He is awesome! We had to fight off Vicious 16-year-olds just to get a good picture! :D Even though it was just packed, it was one of the most amazing things that I have ever seen. David was Speechless at how many people showed up!
Here's a link to a Story about 'David Archuleta Day':
1 comment:
I haven't been following American Idol that closely this season (life is just so busy) but what I have seen of David, I love!!! I really hope he wins. I love how he arranges his music and just think that he is great!!!
Post a Comment