B

Friday, May 9, 2008

This Is, American Idol



Our brush with fame for the day was going to see David Archuleta perform at his High School here in Salt Lake. If you don't know who he is, turn on American Idol this Tuesday and hear him sing. I thought it would be fun for the girls to see him and hear him sing live. I wasn't sure if we would even be able to get in because he was at the Gateway Mall in downtown Salt Lake to sign autographs and they said over 10,000 people showed up, so I was doubtful. Gracie had to be at a practice for her piano recital coming up and it was just down the street from the high school so we decided to take the chance and go...it was fun!! although difficult to get decent pictures with out being shoved around by 16 year old girls....I was about to tell Hannah to start using her cast as a weapon so she wouldn't get knocked down ! So that was our brush with fame today....and Gracie sounds amazing with her piano piece!

No comments: