




I just thought I post a few pictures from memorial day weekend. We didn't know if we could even get up there because of the snow but we made it. There was a big patch of snow just inside our gate that was still 2 1/2 feet deep and there was some snow around some of the cabins. Its been alot of years since I've seen snow this late in the year up there. The picutre of the little green cabin is the cabin my grandpa and his brothers built about 90 years ago. Our cabin is next door. We are looking forward to spending some time up there this summer ....hopefully more of our family will come too..
Okay, now I'm going to attempt to add a couple of pictures from previous trips up there...Hannah took a picture of the water fall we hike to and entered it in her schools "Reflections" contest. She won 1st place for her grade this year....okay THAT didn't work out so well...I thought it would end up down here....not back at the top!!
3 comments:
I love the pictures and miss the beautiful mountains. How wonderful to finally have learned how to post a comment (with Wendy's help). I loved hearing Gracie's concert and seeing Hannah's soccer successes. Thank you bloggers.
I truly believe your cabin is one of the most beautiful places on earth!! I love our cabin but what makes yours extra special is the water!! Congrats to Hannah!!
Okay, this officially gave me cabin fever....err, apartment fever, I guess. If it would ever get warmer than 65 degrees here, Mike and I could break out our tent! I hate Idaho!!
Post a Comment